Why switching to bamboo socks and daily tea tree oil worked for me?


Compártelo
Agregar a Meneame Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist Agregar a Blogmarks
HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
361 1 711105
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

Sometimes I think the ‘mistake’ is the restaurant playing music so loud! Why do they do that?

 

I waited until I was 75 and I really regret those years of struggling to see. I didn’t realize how much I was missing. Even the whites of my laundry look whiter now. It’s like someone cleaned a dirty window I didn’t know was there. Just make sure you find a surgeon who does a lot of these every…

 

The cost is what stops me. Every time I go in, it’s $400 for frames and lenses even with insurance. It feels like a racket sometimes.

 
 
New for you
 
Which vitamins actually help our aging eyes the most?

Eye Health & Vision Problems

likes

135

replies

16

 
Is apple cider vinegar actually a digestive miracle?

Digestion & Gut Health

likes

127

replies

13

 
My three month journey trying to find real relief for my aching lower back?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

27

replies

14

 
Why are strict meal plans failing?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

107

replies

13

 
Does using a contoured memory foam leg pillow really help with nighttime knee pain?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

74

replies

9

 
 
                                                           

No hay comentarios: