AYUDA EXTREMA PARA ANIMALES EN PERRERAS Y VAGABUNDOS DE ESPAÑA,ANIMALES EN EL CORREDOR DE LA MUERTE, ¡COMIENZA SU MARCHA ATRÁS! CUANDO UN SEGUNDO DE TU VIDA SUPONE SU SALVACIÓN, ¡¡¡¡REGALASELO!!!!
*
DONA VIDA, NO TIENES NADA QUE PERDER ..... ADOPTA, NO COMPRES
I’ve spent the last three years trying every cream and copper sleeve on the market to deal with my morning knee stiffness. Glucosamine didn't really...
I’ve spent the last three years trying every cream and copper sleeve on the market to deal with my morning knee stiffness. Glucosamine didn’t really do much for me, and I was getting tired of the temporary fix from heat pads. I decided to try a different internal approach.
I’ve always been proud of my vintage mug collection, but lately, it feels like my hands have a mind of their own. This morning, I went to take a sip and just… let go. No warning, no sharp pain, just a numb slip and coffee everywhere.
Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about the psychological side of living with HSV-2. Honestly, the physical outbreaks for me are relatively mild and only happen once or twice a year now. I can handle a few days of discomfort with some meds and a bit of patience. What I struggle with far more is the…
I’ve spent the last decade dreading the dental chair. Every six months, it was the same lecture: more flossing, more scrubbing, and yet those deep pockets between my molars never seemed to improve. I tried the heavy-duty alcohol mouthwashes that felt like they were burning off my taste buds, and…
I turned 55 last year and noticed that my vision just wasn’t what it used to be. It wasn’t just needing reading glasses; it was this weird lack of sharpness even with my distance prescription. Driving at night was the worst part because the glare from headlights felt incredibly distracting.
I spent years trying every topical solution I could find. From specialized ear drops to expensive white noise machines, nothing seemed to actually help with the underlying fuzziness. I thought the problem was just physical damage in the ear canal or the drum itself, but I was looking in the wrong…
I’ve spent the better part of my late thirties and early forties trying every fad diet under the sun. From extreme keto to intermittent fasting that left me shaky and irritable, nothing seemed to stick. I would lose five pounds, then gain seven back. My energy levels were constantly bottoming out…
I actually went back and got my Master’s degree at 58. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. The first semester I cried twice because I couldn’t figure out the online portal, but by graduation, I felt twenty years younger mentally.
PROTECTORA DE ANIMALES DE SAGUNTO "EL REFUGIO DE TULA"
COLABORA CON LA VIDA, HÁZTE SOCIO, CASA DE ACOGIDA, VOLUNTARIO Ó PADRINO DE LOS ANIMALES RESCATADOS POR EL REFUGIO DE TULA EN SAGUNTO
AYUDANOS A AYUDARLES,
¡AYUDANOS A SALVARLES LA VIDA!
PARA DONACIONES Ó APADRINAMIENTOS MEDIANTE INGRESO Ó TRANSFERENCIA A
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario