Why is it so hard to follow group conversations?


Compártelo
Agregar a Meneame Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist Agregar a Blogmarks
HealthyHaven
 

Since your last visit
111 1 351252
New Topics Unread Notifications New Users
 
 

I just stopped going to loud places entirely. It’s easier, but it does get lonely.

 

I’ve been doing this for six months now. I actually find that it helps me stay calmer. Because you have to focus so hard on the physical movement, you can’t really ruminate on stressful thoughts at the same time. It’s like a moving meditation for me.

 

Just make sure you keep it in the case. My golden retriever thought mine was a very expensive chew toy!

 
 
New for you
 
Why did I start using my non-dominant hand?

Mental Clarity & Brain Health

likes

123

replies

13

 
Why I stopped eating after seven pm to finally break my weight loss plateau?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

106

replies

11

 
My progress managing hand and finger stiffness lately?

Arthritis, Joint Pain & Orthopedic Health

likes

28

replies

9

 
My routine for fixing crepey skin texture

Skin care & Anti-Aging

likes

29

replies

10

 
Why I always prep raw vegetables on Mondays?

Weight-Loss, Diets & Keto

likes

85

replies

9

 
 
                                                           

No hay comentarios: