⚡️No Power? No Batteries🔋?No Problem


Compártelo
Agregar a Meneame Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist Agregar a Blogmarks
The secret is out...

Go here to opt-out of our email list or mark as SPAM.
Please add us to your address book or whitelist us. Directions for whitelisting are here.



Former Navy SEAL Reveals NEW King of All Flashlights!

5 Stars

Click To Play

Demand Is Surging – 428,000 Americans Have Already Claimed Theirs...

The secret is out...

Police officers, emergency responders, everyday civilians...

They're all raving about THIS breakthrough 9-in-1 tactical "King of Flashlights" that's powered by the sun.

This super-survival "bad-a**" flashlight is unlike anything you've ever seen, and it's so versatile, you'll literally find a use for it every day AND during emergencies.

It's super bright and solar-powered (so it doesn't need batteries – ever).

And it can power your cellphone or tablet right up, keeping a vital lifeline of communication open when you need it most.

It's water-resistant, rugged and built to withstand the elements.

It even impressed a former Navy SEAL so much, he calls it: "The only flashlight you can trust in a life-threatening situation."

Watch him give a live demonstration here.

This ingenious tactical flashlight can make all the difference in an emergency with its 9 lifesaving functions...

  • A powerful LED flashlight. At 200 Lumens, it's ultra-bright – so bright you'll need to use caution so you don't shine it in someone's eyes. See as far as 200 meters away. HaloXT has 3 settings to choose from – high, low and strobe.
  • Solar panel. This is where the rubber hits the road. The built-in solar panel means you don't have to get batteries for it – ever. Just place HaloXT in sunlight and you're good to go.
  • Powers other devices. HaloXT stores extra power inside so you can power your tablet, smartphone, radio, and more. This could be a critical lifesaver by keeping you in touch with emergency personnel or loved ones.
  • Red SOS light and strobe. If you are stranded somewhere and need to visually signal for help, the handy SOS light will make you easy to spot for 1st responders.
  • Work light. Need an extra bright light in your workshop or garage? What about if your car breaks down at night? The HaloXT has you covered.
  • Seatbelt cutter. It's a fact... Your seatbelt could get stuck in an accident, trapping you inside your car. HaloXT eliminates that fear with its razor-sharp cutter.
  • Glass-breaking hammer. The pointed steel tip of this glass breaker ensures you can shatter your vehicle's window in an emergency.
  • Compass. If you find yourself stranded, becoming disoriented is a real threat. HaloXT's compass will always help you find your "true north."
  • Magnet. Need both hands free? HaloXT will adhere to any metal surface with its powerful magnet.

That's why the HaloXT makes the perfect year-round gift for everyone you care about.

SPECIAL BONUS! Get the 4-Pack Best Deal today and you'll also get 7 FREE Bonus Gifts worth $75!

YES! I Want The Life-Saving Power Of The HaloXT For Myself & My Family Today!

Best Deal

Get yours here >>>

Besides its 9 lifesaving uses, this miracle flashlight can be drained and recharged thousands of times!

It's the survival essential no family should be without.

This is why most folks get the 4-Pack Best Deal for their home, RV, for their vehicles, and for their off-grid outdoor adventures.

It makes the perfect gift for everyone you care about. Each driver in your family, friends, seniors, students, parents and grandparents.

In fact, demand for this new survival must-have has gotten so big, we might have to start rationing how many of them people can get!

YES! I Want The Life-Saving Power Of The HaloXT For Myself & My Family Today!

To your survival,

Frank Bates
Patriot Headquarters

More Raving Reviews!

James R. 5 Stars
"So Impressed... I Bought 52 HaloXT Flashlights! My wife and I are both 89. We have 5 children, 19 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. So for Christmas we decided to give everyone the HaloXT Multi-Use Flashlight. We gave two to each child for them and their spouse. Because the flashlight was needed not just for use in an automobile, but to use at home. And some of the wives were so thrilled that they had a flashlight at home as well as in their vehicles. In total, we purchased 52 flashlights! We're just thrilled about these flashlights and are grateful that they were available because we find great uses for them."

Tony L. 5 Stars
"I went ahead and bought four of the flashlights to give to all of my sisters and my girlfriend. Now I just need another one for myself. For any 1st responders out there like myself, it's a very heavy and sturdy material – I really liked that. With the solar panels, you're able to set it on your dash and it'll charge up. And you can use the magnet to have it stick to your car if you're doing work. I make sure to have my family keep one in their car."

Emily C. 5 Stars
"I bought 8 for my family. They all loved them. Everyone is just thrilled with them. Everyone has a light in their vehicle. My brother in law loves his too. My sister is in a search and rescue group so she wants to get them to order some for the group. Would be very useful for them."

Andrew G. 5 Stars
"We have all either been in a bad accident or have happened upon one while driving. Last year I stopped to offer some assistance to a young lady who was in an accident. I knocked on her window and she was dazed from the airbag. I opened her door and noticed flames coming from under the hood. My HaloXT allowed me to get her out of the car before it went up in flames. Now, everyone in my family has one in their car. Maybe the life you save will be your own!"

David B. 5 Stars
"I received mine as a bonus with another product. I didn't expect it to be much, but when it arrived, I was very surprised. Heavy-duty, well constructed. Has glass breaker, seat belt cutter, can also be used to charge your phone or something else. Actually took about 1 hour to charge my phone from being about 12%. You won't regret your purchase.

Bobby M. 5 Stars
"I ended up getting four of them. I'm a security guard in a building, and this thing is perfect. I mean, it's got everything a security guard needs. You can break out a big thick window if you need to. It's got a compass in case there's a catastrophe and you're collapsed in a building or something, you'd know which way to go. I'm just overwhelmed with it. I love it."

YES! I Want The Life-Saving Power Of The HaloXT For Myself & My Family Today!



~The Club Squad


You opted in to receive these emails when you requested information or purchased one of theclubsquad.com products. You can Manage Subscription here if you do not want to receive these emails any longer. To help make sure we make it into your inbox, add support@theclubsquad.com to your address book.


 
 
 
  This email was sent to difusionmargamsagunto.noticias2@blogger.com by support@theclubsquad.com


theclubsquad.com c/o Patriot Brands LLC 

1413 Ave Juan Ponce de León, Ste 400 PMB 1602, San Juan, PR, 00909
 
 

No hay comentarios: