Your Order May Soon Be Cancelled (#102026)


Compártelo
Agregar a Meneame Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist Agregar a Blogmarks
 

Brand logo.

 

 

Hey 

I just noticed you haven't grabbed your FREE shoulder holster yet.

Don't worry I'm still holding one back for you.

Just click here to claim it.

We started out with 500, but over the past few days I can't believe how fast they've gone.

Thankfully I was able to set one aside for you, but if you don't claim it soon I may be forced to pass it on to someone else.

Screen_20Shot_202020-10-26_20at_203.36.30_20PM.png

And can you really beat Free?

Especially to test out what could end up being your most comfortable concealed carry holster?

It's a deal I'd hate to see you miss out on.

Which is why I'll give you a few more hours to snag your free holster.

Last Chance to Get Your Free Shoulder Holster Here.


 

~Tactical Wholesaler

No hay comentarios: