Military-grade laser sight at a Walmart Price ...


Compártelo
Agregar a Meneame Agregar a Technorati Agregar a Del.icio.us Agregar a DiggIt! Agregar a Google Agregar a Reddit Agregar a Blinklist Agregar a Blogmarks
Some people think we're a...

Click Unsubscribe from our email list or mark as SPAM.
Please add us to your address book or whitelist us. Directions for whitelisting are here.
 



 

Hey - thought you might be interested in this.
 

It's a laser sight that I'd put next to a USD300 Trijicon or Crimson Trace any day of the week.

In fact... it comes from the same factory that makes gun lasers 10 - 20 times the price.
 


For less than USD30, some people think we're a little nutty for offering such a high-quality optic at such a bargain basement price... but hey a good deal is a good deal.

I'm positive these will run out soon.
 

We're offering FREE Shipping for the next 48 hours!
 

Get yours right here before they're all gone.
 

P.S. I wish I'd never spent what I did on my Crimson Trace back in the day. I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't just grab one of these bad boys and save a TON.


~Yoursurvivalstore




3100 Technology Dr.
Plano, TX 70574
1-888-509-0917


Unsubscribe
 

 

 
 
  This email was sent to difusionmargamsagunto.noticias2@blogger.com by support@yoursurvivalstore.org
yoursurvivalstore.org c/o Patriot Brands LLC
1413 Ave Juan Ponce de León, Ste 400 PMB 1602, San Juan, PR, 00909
 
 

No hay comentarios: